服务 for Students with Disabilities
with access to the library’s services and resources. We provide a number of services, resources, and technologies designed to assist you if you have a special need.
One-on-one research help
You can contact the Disabled Students Program and 服务 (DSPS) Office for more information and tutor recommendations 在：
图书馆 Resources for Students with Disabilities
CCTVs (Print Enlargers)
We have a black and white CCTV located in the textbook area on the main level of the library, just across from the Circulation Desk.
Photocopies can be enlarged up to 141% on all library photocopiers. Copies cost 10 每页美分。
Assistive Computer Technology
该 DSPS Assistive Technology Center can train you in how to use the assistive computer technology and adaptive equipment 在图书馆。
Assistive computers in the library:
- Two Windows computers on adjustable height tables. Each computer has a 22" monitor, Internet access and a Plustek OpticBook flatbed scanner.
- Computer #1 is located in the computer lab behind the Reference Desk, on the main floor of the 图书馆。
- Computer #2 is located in the Research Zone computer lab on the lower level of the 图书馆。
Software available on assistive computers:
- Kurzweil 3000 ver. 14
- Dragon Naturally Speaking ver. 13.5
- Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
504 Gateway Time-out
Assistive Software on all 图书馆 Computers
图书馆 lab computers are available to all PCC students and include the following features and software: